has over such information.
Images, Photos, Pictures:
We have used images of various kinds on our website in different sections. Some images are bought directly from Stock photography websites while the rest are saved
from image search engines. Each image we save and use from search engines are displayed with its source link to credit the contributors. If anyone thinks we are use
their image, they can email us and we will definitely remove the image from website and permanently delete it from our database server.
Content that we write
All the content we write is 100% unique. We use paraphrasing, copywriting, and writing from scratch techniques to produce best and competent content for you.
on our website to ensure our services are known to you in the best of manners. We would recommend you not to turn-off cookies. However, you can easily disable
cookies from our website.
Types of Cookies we use
(1): Essential Cookies:
Some portion of our website requires cookies for example services, support or live chat page. These cookies create a secure passage for you to
access the website fast.
(2): Analytic Cookies:
This type of cookies collects information and details about the visitors (users, customers, passengers or anyone) who use our website for pertinent reasons only.
website, services, applications, and other functionality on the website.
(3): Functionality Cookies:
We use functionality cookies on our website to remember the choices (of details and information) visitors make to save time. Such information may include
login credentials (for account users), language and region preference, changes in font, text size (for readable view). These cookies cannot track your browsing
information and activity and therefore, functionality cookies may not be enable on other websites you visit.
(4): Traffic & Demographic Cookies:
These are amongst the most necessary cookies that we use on our website. Such cookies help us in maintaining a confidential record of traffic data which is
automatically logged by servers. The type of information and details it stores is your device information (computer, tablet, or mobile), Internet Protocol
(IP) address, and time & date of visiting our website along with browser name. We do not disclose this information to third parties or anyone.
Following are the types of technologies that we use for such aforementioned type of cookies:
(1). Google Analytics
Google Analytics uses "cookies", to help the website analyse how users use the websites, applications or services. The information generated by the cookie about
your use of the websites, applications or services (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States.
Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the websites, applications or services compiling reports on website activity for
website operators and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage.
Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google's behalf.
or within the application, however please note that if you do this you may not be able to use the full functionality of this website. By using our websites, applications
or services you consent to the processing of data about you by Google in the manner and for the purposes set out above. To find out more, see “How Google uses data when you
use our partners' sites or apps”, (located at www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/,
or any other URL Google may provide from time to time).
To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites visit:
We use Hotjar in order to better understand our users’ needs and to optimize this service and experience. Hotjar is a technology service that helps us better
understand our users experience (e.g. how much time they spend on which pages, which links they choose to click, what users do and don’t like, etc.) and this enables
device's IP address (captured and stored only in anonymized form), device screen size, device type (unique device identifiers), browser information, geographic location
(country only), preferred language used to display our website). Hotjar stores this information in a pseudonymized user profile. Neither Hotjar nor we will ever use this
You can opt-out to the creation of a user profile, Hotjar’s storing of data about your usage of our site and Hotjar’s use of tracking cookies on other ebsites by
following this opt-out link.
(3). Google AdWords
We use Google AdWords as an online advertising tool to market our services. This tool helps us to display our certain pages from our website, video, or content to
be viewed by Google visitors. Google AdWords is a paid service that we use for free conversion tracking of certain pages of our website. For example, if you visit our
website or contact us online, the page you visit will have a specific code on it that will help understand and know the path you took to reach our website. Google AdWords
also help us know the searching statistics, for example most entered keywords used to search taxis in a specific area. Google AdWords consists of four main types: Search Ads,
Display Ads, Video Ads, and App Ads. We primarily use Google AdWords Search Ads when necessary.
(4). Facebook Ads
web beacons, and other storage technologies to collect or receive information from your websites and elsewhere on the internet and use that information to provide measurement
services and target ads, (b) how users can opt-out of the collection and use of information for ad targeting, and (c) where a user can access a mechanism for exercising such
choice. We use Facebook Ads timely to promote our services.
(5). How to disable cookies
professional reasons only, the customers, passengers, and visitors hold absolute privilege to discard cookies at any time of their convenience.
GDPR and Your Rights
General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) is a legal regulation and sets of
guidelines for collecting and processing of data such as personal information of
individuals residing within the European Union (EU).
A1 Taxis is a licensed and registered taxi company from St Albans. Privacy Policies help us make you understand our privacy practices with clarity.
When passengers/customers use our service by providing us with required information, we ensure to keep the trust with utmost commitment and confidentiality.
Following are the types of data that we request you to provide us to store for professional reasons only:
- We save name, phone number, pick-up/drop-off details, and flight details [if necessary] for taxi booking only.
- We request you for necessary credit card details if you wish to pay for taxi rides via card billing system. We do not disclose such information to third parties or anyone.
- We use name and email address for sending latest updates, newsletter, booking confirmation, digital receipts, marketing and important announcements.
- All the data we store is kept under maximum security. We will never reveal/sell/expose/tell customer details to any party.
- We never store credit cards data. While making online booking and payment, provided details are not stored but only used for charging you for the journey.
- We use Stripe as payment gateway to receive online payments. Stripe is one of the most safe and secure payment gateway.
- You can omit/delete all your personal data by contacting us.
- You can unsubscribe to emails at any time by clicking on a link given at the bottom of every email.
- We provide absolute privileges to customers/passengers over personal information they provide us.
- We save flight details if customers/passengers request taxis to and from the airport because we use Flight monitoring systems to provide punctual Airport pick & drop.
- If there is any information that you think is incorrect, please let us know so that we can correct the details to keep our customer/passenger records up-to-date and accurate.
If you are an EU Citizen, following some of the many rights you have with us:
You hold rights to be communicated about how we use your personal information, how we receive your information, why we require your personal
information and how you can access your personal information.
- You hold rights to request erasing, deletion of your personal data to us as your personal data is absolutely your right and we provide maximum protection and security.
- You hold absolute rights to ask us to not process/use your personal data for marketing or any other promotional purposes.
- You hold rights to place restriction on your personal information we have.
- You hold rights to provide us limited and necessary information that is sufficient for us to book our services for you.
- You hold right to lodge a complaint regarding data protection matters if there is a security breach from our end.
- You hold right to provide us personal information we ask with consent and reject if any information there is no consent.